Patent application title: MILITARY PERSONNEL EXIGENCIES AND AMMUNITION CARRIER SYSTEM
Akin Esref (Corlu Tekrdag, TR)
Nail Oral Ülkümen (Istanbul, TR)
Linosport Spor Ve Kamp Malzemeleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi
Oztek Tekstil Terbiye Tesisleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
IPC8 Class: AA45F402FI
Class name: Carrier having a rearrangable receiver multiple rearrangeable receivers receiver detachable and independently usable
Publication date: 2011-12-01
Patent application number: 20110290842
A modular back pack, assault pack and ammunition carrier system allowing
military personnel to collectively carry the weapon ammunition, personal
sheltering materials, food and clothes and to rapidly release unnecessary
weight when engaging in warfare.
1. A military personnel exigencies and ammunition carrier system
comprising; a back pack, an ammunition vest, a female buckle, a male
buckle, an assault bag, supporting framework, a thermally insulated 1.5
liter plastic flask casing, a back pack release lock system, a back pack
release hinge system, an ergonomic waist strap and an ergonomic back and
2. The system of claim 1, said back pack suitable for carrying personal, sheltering, overnight sheltering materials and is fixed to the supporting framework with a hinge and an upper lock.
3. The system of claim 1, said ammunition vest having a female buckle and a male buckle, where perlon male buckle is passed through the female buckle to face each other, a loose end of said perlon is pulled and stretched and the piece of string attached to the hole of the female buckle is removed, comes loose and the male buckle's two cambers are pulled with two fingers therefore separates the buckles.
4. The system of claim 1, said lock system functions by mounting a male key with an inner hole at the top part of main bag which is fixed by passing through the holes located in the supporting framework.
5. The system of claim 3, said lock having two plastic key bolts which are pulled by two hands to cause the back pack to recline due to weight and bottom hinge to separate from the supporting framework when it reaches a certain angle.
6. The military personnel exigencies and ammunition carrier system of in claim 1, wherein modules are assembled on the supporting framework, said ergonomic waist strap is attached to the bottom part of supporting framework and said back pack release hinge male part is attached to the back part, then said shoulder and back strap is inserted through the holes located at the upper part of supporting framework, and two thermally insulated flask casings with 1.5 L capacity are attached on sides, and said assault pack is fixed to the other part of supporting framework by buckles.
7. The military personnel exigencies and ammunition carrier system of claim 1, wherein the back pack is attached to the female hinge located at the bottom of the back part, and said supporting framework is attached to said male hinge located at its bottom part and parts are fastened by the locking of the upper lock system.
CROSS-REFERENCE TO RELATED U.S. APPLICATIONS
 Not applicable.
STATEMENT REGARDING FEDERALLY SPONSORED RESEARCH OR DEVELOPMENT
 Not applicable.
NAMES OF PARTIES TO A JOINT RESEARCH AGREEMENT
 Not applicable.
REFERENCE TO AN APPENDIX SUBMITTED ON COMPACT DISC
 Not applicable.
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
 1. Field of the Invention
 This invention is a modular back pack, assault pack and ammunition carrier system which allows military personnel to collectively carry weapon ammunition, personal sheltering materials, food and clothes and to rapidly release such weight in case of engaging in warfare.
 2. Description of Related Art Including Information Disclosed Under 37 CFR 1.97 and 37 CFR 1.98.
 Prior art systems consist of a back pack and a small bag on the back, and a vest with ammunition compartments in front. However such vest comes with problems. Problems of the prior art bag are being sweaty, pulling towards back and front, piercing the nape, not allowing wearing the backpack while assault bag is full, and disturbing the user because shoulder straps of backpack coincide with ammunition included in the front of the vest.
 The prior art back pack disturbs the user for being sweaty, is incapable of being released from the back during combat, is not able to be conveniently used together with an ammunition west, and due to its non ergonomic carrying system.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
 modular back pack, assault pack and ammunition carrier system which allows military personnel to collectively carry all weapon ammunition, personal sheltering materials, food and clothes and to rapidly release all unnecessary weight in case of engaging in warfare.
 The invention provides ease of use to the sector which benefits from it due to functionality. It can also be widely-preferred due to its durability and wide application area.
PARTS AND ASSEMBLIES OF THE INVENTION
 1. Back pack  2. Ammunition vest  2.1. Female Buckle  2.2. Male buckle  3. Assault pack  4. Supporting framework  5. Flask casing  6. Lock system  7. Hinge system  8. Waist strap  9. Back and shoulder strap
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS
 FIG. 1 is a front view of the carrier system of the present invention.
 FIG. 2 is a rear view of the carrier system of the present invention.
 FIG. 3 is a side view of the carrier system of the present invention.
 FIG. 4 is a schematic view of the release of back pack by the carrier system of the present invention.
 FIG. 5 is a sectional view of the ergonomic waist, back and shoulder straps of the present invention.
 FIG. 6 is a sectional view of the female buckle of the present invention.
 FIG. 7 is a sectional view of male buckle of the present invention.
 FIG. 8 is a sectional top view of supporting framework of the present invention.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION
 The present invention comprises a back pack (1), ammunition vest (2), female buckle (2.1), male buckle (2.2), assault pack (3), supporting framework (4), 1.5 liter plastic flask casing with thermal insulation (5), back pack release lock system (6), back pack release hinge system (7), ergonomic waist strap (8) and ergonomic back and shoulder strap (9).
 The back pack (1) is made of high-strength fabric. It is mounted on this module system which encompasses all personal, sheltering and over night sheltering equipments, with the use of materials on it and to supporting framework (4) by the bottom hinge (7) and upper lock (6).
 The ammunition vest (2) is made of high-strength fabric. This module manufactured individually for each weapon with zips on the front side is included in the system by fastening the buckles on the main frame to shoulder buckles (2.1). Side buckles (2.2) are fastened to the back buckles of the shoulder harness and adjusted. When the back pack (1) and waist strap (8) become unnecessary, this module is used only by being mounted on the shoulder buckle (8). The modules of the pack are joined with narrow-woven link and insert buckle/adapters (2.1, 2.2). The female buckle (2.1) is sewn with narrow-weave on its narrow edge. The male buckle (2.2) becomes ready when its corresponding part enters in and comes out of the perlon. Perlon male buckle (2.2) passes through the female (2.1) to be positioned facing one other, loose end of the perlon is pulled and stretched, when piece of string connected on the hole of female buckle (2.1) is removed it becomes loose, and when two cambers of male buckle (2.2) are pulled up by two fingers, buckles (2.1, 2.2) are separated from one another.
 The assault pack (3) is made of high-strength fabric. It is a small-sized bag with front-side zip which includes important exigencies. It is mounted on the back pack (4).
 Supporting framework (4) is the main frame on which all modules will be mounted. It may be produced of aluminum, composite or plastic materials. It is flexible. Its height is 57-59 cm, width is 11 cm at is narrowest point and 20 cm in the top part, and 17 cm in the bottom part. Thickness varies between 1 to 10 mm depending on the material.
 Thermo flask casings (5) (2) are mounted on the left and right side of assault pack. It is made of high-strength fabric. Water temperature can be maintained at fixed degree for a long time on account of 8 mm-thick polyethylene foam insulation material.
 A lock (6) is fixed with a male key with inner hole to be assembled at the top of the main bag (1) which passes through the holes and fixed with lock bolt. When two plastic lock bolts are pulled by two hands, the back pack (1) reclines due to its weight and the bottom hinge (7) is separated from the supporting framework (4) when it reaches a certain angle.
 The hinge (7) includes two plastic parts. The part with steel bar inside is assembled on the back frame (4). A hook-like part is attached to the main bag (1) module. Waist strap (8) allows the transfer of load from pelvis to legs. It reduces the pressure of load on spinal cord. It is thermoform and ergonomic. It is mounted by inserting the bottom part of supporting framework (4) into fabric envelope located at the rear of waist strap (8) and by inserting 1 velcro narrow-weave at the bottom part into the hole in the supporting framework (1).
 The back and shoulder strap (9) is configured for providing easy carriage on the back and shoulders. It is thermoform and ergonomic. It is fixed with two narrow-woven hook-and-loop fasteners of 5 cm each, passing through the holes in the supporting framework (4) and overlapping. There are three different levels of hole system for shoulder harness for people with different heights.
 The military personnel exigencies and ammunition carrier system comprises of modules mounted on a supporting framework (4). Primarily, the ergonomic waist strap (8) is assembled on the lowermost part of supporting framework (4). Back pack (1) release hinges (7) male section is mounted on the back part. Then one of the holes located on the upper part of the supporting framework (4) is chosen according to the user's height and ergonomic back and shoulder strap (8) is attached hereinto.
 The assault pack (3) with two 1.5 liter thermal insulation plastic flank casings (5) mounted on the sides, is attached to the other side of the supporting framework (4) with use of buckles. At this stage, the system is ready to be used when back pack is unnecessary. The back pack (1) is mounted by inserting the female hinge (7) into male hinge (7) located at the bottom of supporting framework (4) and locking the upper lock system (6). The ammunition vest (2) configured for the specific weapon is attached by buckles located on the front side of ergonomic back and shoulder strap (9). All buckles of the system are specifically configured for this product, which are light buckles that can be opened and closed and adjusted very rapidly. The system is carried on the back and it can be released by pulling the personnel release lock system (6) which loosens the back pack in the case of any action.
Patent applications in class Receiver detachable and independently usable
Patent applications in all subclasses Receiver detachable and independently usable