Patent application title: Tong & Spoon Caddy
Darrell D. Barnes (Ontario, CA, US)
IPC8 Class: AA47B8100FI
Class name: Special article article includes elongated portion cutlery (i.e., spoons, forks, knifes)
Publication date: 2013-07-11
Patent application number: 20130175232
The Tong & Spoon Caddy is a resting place for food serving utensils that
are being used when food is being served from a food chafer on a buffet
line at a large party, gathering, or reception.
1. The front view of the tong & spoon caddy, showing the end cap which
houses the serving end of the serving utensils, as well as a stabilizing
arm used to attache the caddy to the food chafer.
2. The top view of the said caddy, which comprises of the top view of said end cap which keeps a utensil from slipping out the top of said caddy, a view of the resting place for the utensils and it's distinctive shape, a view of a strengthening crease down the center of said caddy, as well as a view of the two said stabilizing arms used to attach and hold the said caddy to the chafer.
3. The rear view of said caddy, which comprises of the strengthening crease that goes down the center of the bed of said caddy, a view of the shape of said stabilizing arm at the rear, as well as a view of the two side braces which keep the utensil from slipping off the bed of said caddy.
4. The side view of said caddy, showing another distinctive shape of said caddy which keeps the utensil and all fluids sliding forward and toward the said end cap, a side view of said end cap enclosure as well as said side brace which keeps the utensil from sliding off side of said caddy.
5. The bottom view of said caddy, showing the distinctive shape of said caddy, said stabilizing arms of said caddy, as well as said crease down the center of said caddy.
 To the Commissioner of Patents and Trademark:
 Your petitioner, Darrell Barnes, a citizen of the United States and a resident of Ontario CA, prays that letters patent may be granted for the design of a utensil holder, called, the tong & spoon caddy, as set forth in the following specification. The claimed caddy is used to hold eating utensils and connects to a food chafer.
 FIG. 1 The front view of the tong & spoon caddy.
 FIG. 2 The top view of the tong & spoon caddy.
 FIG. 3 The side view of tong & spoon caddy.
 I claim: the ornamental design for the tong & spoon caddy as shown.
Patent applications in class Cutlery (i.e., spoons, forks, knifes)
Patent applications in all subclasses Cutlery (i.e., spoons, forks, knifes)