Patent application title: Travel pouch/jewelry holder, a cloth and mesh screen roll-up jewelry holder
Diane Marie Sackos (Bonita, CA, US)
IPC8 Class: AA45C1116FI
Class name: Special receptacle or package for jewelry
Publication date: 2009-09-17
Patent application number: 20090230000
This travel pouch is roll-up and hang jewelry organizer with screen to
attach earrings securely, a pouch to hold necklace(s) and bracelet(s), as
well a pin to hold rings or necklaces secure. The pouch is made to
roll-up and hold secure in a handbag or luggage. The pouch has ribbon(s)
attached, which allows it to be hung at any location and tied securely
when rolled up for transportation.
1. This travel pouch is roll-up and hang jewelry organizer with screen to
attach earrings securely, a pouch to hold necklace(s) and bracelet(s), as
well a pin to hold rings or necklaces secure.
2. The travel pouch as claimed in claim 1, wherein the screen allows for earring (s) to be attached securely. The screen is made to attach earrings securely through the mesh screen. The screen and has cotton/polyester bias tape sewn around three sides (left/bottom/right), with rounded comers. And is attached to the top, inside of organizer. The screen allows earring to be pinned to screen for secure holding of earrings.
3. The travel pouch as claimed in claim 1, the pocket in bag has Velcro and can vary be made into plural compartments to hold jewelry secure. Inside the pouch (or a pouch which is separated in columns for larger size units) there is a pocket on the lower half, sewn on with the same fabric. The pocket is used to secure necklaces or bracelets and is sealed (sewn) by a Velcro piece.
4. The travel pouch as claimed in claim 1, the fabric and batting allows protection from damage while traveling. The fabric that is folded around a piece of low-pile needle-punch batting cotton/batting/fiberglass screen/cotton to be rolled up and padded for protection (from breakage) of jewelry while traveling.
5. The travel pouch as Claimed in claim 1, the ribbon(s) allow for the item to be tied securely for transportation. Outside of the pouch, at the upper end, there is a piece of satin-like ribbon (varying widths to accommodate various size(s), which has a (shank) button or other decoration attached to it. The ribbon is used to tie rolled up pouch to secure items in a handbag/luggage. The ribbon is used to tie item at location for easy access of jewelry.
6. The travel pouch as claimed in claim 1, the ribbon(s) allow for the item to be tied to any post while unrolled for easy access of jewelry. All holders have ribbon(s) to tie item in any location for easy access to jewelry.
7. The travel pouch as claimed in claim 1, the safety pin(s) allows for secure storage of rings. There is a 2'' brass safety pin(s) with decoration pinned to the pouch. The pin can be used to hang rings or to further secure necklaces inside pouch.
8. The travel pouch as claimed in claim 1, the safety pin(s) allows for addition securing of necklace(s)/bracelet(s). The pin can be used to hang rings or to further secure necklaces inside pouch.
9. All pouches will roll-up and tie-up to travel with person.
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
FIELD OF THE INVENTION
In a principal aspect, the present invention relates to travel luggage which includes roll-up and hang jewelry organizer with screen to attach earrings securely, a pouch to hold necklace(s) and bracelet(s), as well a pin to hold rings or necklaces secure. The pouch is made to roll-up, tie and hold secure in a handbag or luggage. The pouch has ribbon attach which allows it to be hung at any location and tied securely when rolled up for transportation.
Travel with jewelry has become difficult to pack securely and must now be carried on person while traveling. Many designs of travel jewelry holders are available in the marketplace, but the secure carriage of jewelry needs to be compact, secure, attractive, lightweight and easily portable. Additionally, it is desirably for the jewelry to be protected and not take up excess room in your carry-on luggage/handbag.
Travel with jewelry in accommodations often involves the loss/misplacement of earrings, parts of earring or rings. The use of the screen to secure earrings and earring backings while traveling provides easy access and knowledge of items [all earring parts] complete location at a glance. The use of a decorative safety pin allows either hanging of rings, again with ease of a glance to assure location. Additionally, the pin may be used to secure necklaces and bracelets within pouch for further secure and safe travel.
Travel with jewelry in accommodations often involves the loss/misplacement of jewelry due to placing items on counters or misplacing from a flat surface. The ribbon that allows the item to be hung in any location and items are visible with all parts securely attached. Additionally, Item can be utilized recreation vehicles, cruise ships, boats and any area where items may shift with movement, the hanging pouch keeps each set of earrings/rings/bracelets and necklaces secure during such event.
These characteristics in travel jewelry organization constituted an incentive to the design of the travel organizer of the invention.
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
This travel pouch varies in size(s) but all same simple design when finished. It is a piece of high quality, material cotton or mixed thread fabric that is folded around a piece of low-pile needle-punch batting the order of assembly is cotton/batting/cotton/ fiberglass screen/ribbon/button/ decorative pin.
The screen has cotton/polyester bias tape sewn around three sides (left/bottom/right), with rounded comers.
Under the screen on the inner side of the pouch, there is pocket for necklaces sewn on the lower half. It is held closed with a square of Velcro.
Attached to the screen but movable to any location on the pouch onto the screen is a decorative safety pin (size2'').
Attached to the upper exterior is a ribbon, which is utilized to tie the rolled up pouch for securing jewelry in a handbag. Additionally, this ribbon is used when the jewelry pouch is unrolled to hang the pouch at any location for easy access to your jewelry. A decorative button is attached to the fold of the ribbon, sewn over attachment point on cloth material for visual enhancement.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS
FIG. 1: is open view of screen, background cloth and pocket
FIG. 2: is roll up view of pouch
FIG. 3: is view of secure and tie pouch
FIG. 4: open view, demonstrates screen with attached jewelry
FIG. 5: demonstration of how pouch rolls up for transportation.
FIG. 6: demonstrates tie up at location for easy access
FIG. 7: is a side view of travel organizer showing (Left to right) screen, batting covered by soft pliable material, which roll up to a tube
FIG. 8: shows front example of pattern, materials and ribbon
FIG. 9: view of screen and pins for rings, necklaces etc
FIG. 10: View of pouch and actual use of pins
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF PREFERRED EMBODIMENT
FIG. 2: is roll up view of pouch and secure tie, ready to place in bag for transport.
FIG. 3: shows the tie of ribbon to secure items inside in place for safe transport.
FIG. 4: is open view, earring screen is shown with earring attached or laced through to keep earrings secure, the pocket is used to further hold secure necklaces and bracelets, the decorative pin is use to hold rings secure or to hold necklaces and bracelets secure while they are tucked into pocket.
FIG. 5: demonstration of how pouch rolls up for transportation, ribbon holds secure roll up and tie.
FIG. 6: demonstration of tie up at location for easy access and visibility of your items, the knowledge that no items are missing or parts of earrings are lost. I.e. backings of earrings as well as the pair are visible and secure.
FIG. 8: Shows front example of pattern materials, decorative button, and ribbon which is used to tie secure the rolled up pouch and also ribbon is used to hang on a towel rack or hanger.
FIG. 9: View of screen onto which you would attached earring to hold secure and pins for rings, necklaces etc
FIG. 10: View of pocket where you may place necklaces or use pin for necklaces then hang in pocket for additional securing of items, prior to rolling up for transport.
Patent applications in class FOR JEWELRY
Patent applications in all subclasses FOR JEWELRY